- Improved flow rate, 230 to 500 litres per minute
- Easy to remove non-corrosive lid with handle
- Quieter, smoother performance
- Giant strainer in all pump sizes
- A high resistance to corrosion and salt water
- Maximum effectiveness at low power input
- The ultimate in reliability
- Fan cooled – suitable for high ambient temperatures
- Easy to remove motor
- Easy to remove clear strainer lid, plastic handle supplied
- Designed and manufactured for Australian conditions
- Five year warranty.
The Speck Super 90 Series is the all-round swimming pool and spa pump. With its great performance it is the ultimate choice for pools and spas with a wide range of applications including solar heating and use with automatic pool cleaners. The Speck Super 90 Series features:
The Speck 43 Series proves yet again the benefits of continuous research and development.
- High head performance (380lpm at 10m head)
- High volume performance (600lpm at 6m head)
- Available with or without strainer
- Powerful 2.5 HP motor
- Ideal for automatic pool cleaners, swim systems or spas
- 5 year warranty
Durable, reliable, safe and built to last
- Strongly constructed thick walled, one piece pump body made from a high quality engineering grade thermoplastic material that is corrosion resistant. A glass reinforcement and UV additives also ensures the pump is designed to last in all weather conditions.
- Powerful and reliable motor rated for continuous operation ensures a long bearing life.
- Built in thermal overload protects the motor against damage from overheating.
- A stainless steel pump shaft, a lapped true carbon face, ceramic seal and stainless steel assembly nuts and bolts are just some of the quality components used to ensure ongoing reliability and extended lifecycle.
- Elevated motor stand assembled to main body prevents any warping under high water pressure, ensures balanced support for motor and pump, reduces noise and vibration and keeps moisture away from the motor.
Powerful, quiet & energy efficient
- The design characteristics of the diffuser and balanced impeller system ensures low noise operation whilst offering excellent priming. It also offers powerful water flow and filtration with maximum pressure at economical running costs.
User friendly and functional
- Extra large robust strainer basket prevents breakage during operation and debris removal and requires less frequent cleaning.
- Positively located strainer basket to eliminate the inlet being blocked.
- Easy removable clear inspection lid for quick and easy routine maintenance and cleaning of strainer basket.
- No stress on the sealing o-rings because clamping pressure is used rather than twisting pressure, therefore extending the life of spare parts on your pump.
- Self aligning inlet and outlet barrel unions for both suction and discharge ports allowing for quick and easy installation and removal.
- Barrel unions are suitable for both 40mm and 50mm PVC pipe connections.
- Summit Series Pumps are covered by a limited 5 Year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship (3 Year Limited warranty + 2 Year pro-rata on wet end) refer to Operating + Installation Manual for full details.