Durable, reliable, safe and built to last
- Strongly constructed thick walled, one piece pump body made from a high quality engineering grade thermoplastic material that is corrosion resistant. A glass reinforcement and UV additives also ensures the pump is designed to last in all weather conditions.
- Powerful and reliable motor rated for continuous operation ensures a long bearing life.
- Built in thermal overload protects the motor against damage from overheating.
- A stainless steel pump shaft, a lapped true carbon face, ceramic seal and stainless steel assembly nuts and bolts are just some of the quality components used to ensure ongoing reliability and extended lifecycle.
- Elevated motor stand assembled to main body prevents any warping under high water pressure, ensures balanced support for motor and pump, reduces noise
and vibration and keeps moisture away from the motor.
Powerful, quiet & energy efficient
- The design characteristics of the diffuser and balanced impeller system ensures low noise operation whilst offering excellent priming. It also offers powerful water flow and filtration with maximum pressure at economical running costs.
User friendly and functional
- Extra large robust strainer basket prevents breakage during operation and debris removal and requires less frequent cleaning.
- Positively located strainer basket to eliminate the inlet being blocked.
- Easy removable clear inspection lid for quick and easy routine maintenance and cleaning of strainer basket.
- No stress on the sealing o-rings because clamping pressure is used rather than twisting pressure, therefore extending the life of spare parts on your pump.
- Self aligning inlet and outlet barrel unions for both suction and discharge ports allowing for quick and easy installation and removal.
- Barrel unions are suitable for both 40mm and 50mm PVC pipe connections.
- Summit Series Pumps are covered by a limited 5 Year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship (3 Year Limited warranty + 2 Year pro-rata on wet end) refer to Operating + Installation Manual for full details.