Variable Speed Pumps have become the standard for swimming pool filtration systems. The challenge for pool pumps is to provide the ideal flow during filtration, a higher flow rate for backwashing the filter and a different flow rate again for specialised components such as heating and water features. A fully variable speed pump can adapt easily to provide the perfect flow rate while reducing energy costs by over 80%. Your pool professional will ensure your new pump is installed and set up perfectly to match your pool size, plumbing and pool appliances while achieving the highest possible energy savings.
Heavy Duty and DurableInsnrg’s Si Pump range incorporates large locking ring handles which make the lid easy to remove and the large strainer basket reduces the frequency of maintenance and cleaning. A unique weir at the inlet of the pump keeps the strainer bowl full of water and reduces priming time by 50% extending the life of the mechanical seal.
Powerful Operation, Yet QuietThe swimming pool pump is one of the hardest working devices in the household and Insnrg have designed the Si pump to reduce resistance resulting in higher water flow. This design reduces the pressure on the pump motor, limiting any energy loss and giving you higher flow rates at lower energy consumption, saving money and reducing noise. A great combination.
DurableMost pool equipment is installed outdoors without any protection from the weather. Insnrg insist on using the highest quality components and have designed and built the Si range to withstand the harshest environmental conditions. The use of P2 capacitors adds additional safety aspects to the pump with an internal fuse protecting the pump from any power surges from electrical storms or inconsistent energy supply.
Range of SizesThe Si Pump range comes in a variety of sizes allowing you to select the ideal model with the correct flow rate to suit your appliances, water features and filtration needs. Water connections are 50mm/2” glue in PVC for fast installation and easy maintenance.
Fast PrimingA swimming pool and spa pump rotates at high speed which can create high temperature and wear to critical components on your pump. This means it is crucial to eliminate the heat to create a long life and durable product. Insnrg designers have created a unique internal weir which assists priming and helps eliminate heat adding to the durability of the pump. Download Brochure
The Speck Super 90 Series is the all-round swimming pool and spa pump. With its great performance it is the ultimate choice for pools and spas with a wide range of applications including solar heating and use with automatic pool cleaners. The Speck Super 90 Series features:
- Improved flow rate, 230 to 500 litres per minute
- Easy to remove non-corrosive lid with handle
- Quieter, smoother performance
- Giant strainer in all pump sizes
- A high resistance to corrosion and salt water
- Maximum effectiveness at low power input
- The ultimate in reliability
- Fan cooled – suitable for high ambient temperatures
- Easy to remove motor
- Easy to remove clear strainer lid, plastic handle supplied
- Designed and manufactured for Australian conditions
- Five year warranty.
The Speck 43 Series proves yet again the benefits of continuous research and development.
- High head performance (380lpm at 10m head)
- High volume performance (600lpm at 6m head)
- Available with or without strainer
- Powerful 2.5 HP motor
- Ideal for automatic pool cleaners, swim systems or spas
- 5 year warranty
Durable, reliable, safe and built to last
- Strongly constructed thick walled, one piece pump body made from a high quality engineering grade thermoplastic material that is corrosion resistant. A glass reinforcement and UV additives also ensures the pump is designed to last in all weather conditions.
- Powerful and reliable motor rated for continuous operation ensures a long bearing life.
- Built in thermal overload protects the motor against damage from overheating.
- A stainless steel pump shaft, a lapped true carbon face, ceramic seal and stainless steel assembly nuts and bolts are just some of the quality components used to ensure ongoing reliability and extended lifecycle.
- Elevated motor stand assembled to main body prevents any warping under high water pressure, ensures balanced support for motor and pump, reduces noise and vibration and keeps moisture away from the motor.
Powerful, quiet & energy efficient
- The design characteristics of the diffuser and balanced impeller system ensures low noise operation whilst offering excellent priming. It also offers powerful water flow and filtration with maximum pressure at economical running costs.
User friendly and functional
- Extra large robust strainer basket prevents breakage during operation and debris removal and requires less frequent cleaning.
- Positively located strainer basket to eliminate the inlet being blocked.
- Easy removable clear inspection lid for quick and easy routine maintenance and cleaning of strainer basket.
- No stress on the sealing o-rings because clamping pressure is used rather than twisting pressure, therefore extending the life of spare parts on your pump.
- Self aligning inlet and outlet barrel unions for both suction and discharge ports allowing for quick and easy installation and removal.
- Barrel unions are suitable for both 40mm and 50mm PVC pipe connections.
- Summit Series Pumps are covered by a limited 5 Year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship (3 Year Limited warranty + 2 Year pro-rata on wet end) refer to Operating + Installation Manual for full details.